Sunday, October 10, 2010

What's New to Keep from Feeling Blue

So I haven't had as much time as I wish I had to finish some current art projects or even start some new ones that are swimming in my head. This is especially upsetting with the Season of Halloween upon us. I have to at least promise myself a kick ass costume.

So what's been eating up all my time? Well I wrote a television pilot a while back with a friend based on someone else's idea. It's called ON THE VERGE. It has a cast and most of a crew, but we're still locking down a budget and aim to shoot before the New Year.

Here's a Teaser Promo that I wrote and directed. This is really my first attempt at directing since college, and I'm in no way a film school kid. I hope it does its job enticing you to want to know/learn/watch for more.



Here's another Promo that shows a bit of the characters out in the Big Apple. I wasn't involved in directing this one, but I do make a cameo at the 0:10 mark...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zach. I encourage you to check out The Horror Zine and perhaps consider submitting artwork. Hope to hear from you.
    Thanks,
    Jeani Rector, Editor
    The Horror Zine
    http://www.thehorrorzine.com

    ReplyDelete